Kata Kata Galau dalam Bahasa Inggris

            Mungkin saat ini sobat ada yang lagi Galau ne, nah berikut ini adalah artikel Kata Kata Galau dalam Bahasa Inggris, silakan dibaca sobat J



-I don’t know why… I feel no good to day. I’m very confused… How to make she was  all smiles when she crying…but I’m crying.

-I know you’ll never comeback to me.  While you sympathize, You can’t really do very much to help. Help me from broken heart because you. You’re love is not me .

-You leave me. you comfort me like this. You make me sad and cry when I miss you. I really wanna forget. Even though I try to forget but I can’t do it. My first love where are you? I want to see you again…I want to meet you again…please…comeback to me…don’t leave me..

Cukup sekian, semoga bermanfaat sobat ..

Kunjungi artikel lainnya Disini Sobat ..!!!!!!!!
Share on Google Plus whatsapp
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment